Second Skin Therapeutics Thermo Active Contouring Cream contains Unislim™ and Lipocare™ technology which is proven to reduce the size of skin fat deposits, thigh volume and improve the appearance and firmness of your skin.
- REDUCES SIZE OF SKIN FAT DEPOSITS
- REDUCES THIGH VOLUME
- IMPROVES SKIN FIRMNESS AND APPEARANCE
Restore confidence in your bodies over all appearance.
Apply twice a day to hips, thighs and buttocks. Start from the knee towards the hip and over the buttocks. Continue with kneading movements, alternating between the two hands to treat all the target zones.
Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritations occur, discontinue use and consult a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Chinese thorowax (Bupleurum falcatum, Root) 0.21 % Mate (Ilex paraguariensis, Leaf) 0.9 % Coenzyme A 0.03 % d-Glaucine 0.0025 %
Aqua, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Ethoxydiglycol, Butylene Glycol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Menthol, Coleus Forskohlii Root Extract, Paullinia Cupana Seed Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Capsicum Annuum Extract, Caffeine, PEG-8, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Coco-Glucoside, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Should be kept from freezing. Store between 5°C - 25°C.
Distributed by / Distribué par: Nutrition Excellence Inc. Burlington, Ontario L7L 0E6
Made in Canada from domestic and imported components.
Is a highly original action mechanism inspired by the work of Nobel prize winner, Professor Goldstein (1990). The methodology of the efficacy tests is also a reflection of that work:
• UNISLIM™, containing titrated quantities of cafestol, caffeine and theobromine, inhibits lipid storage in adipocytes by blocking LDL and VLDL receptor synthesis.Those receptors enable endocytosis of fats by adipocytes. This action and its demonstration using the RT-PCR method are important innovations in cosmetology.
• UNISLIM™ also stimulates lipolysis (+170%) by inhibiting phosphodiesterase. This action is mediated by more conventional active substances (caffeine and theobromine).
• The two complementary activities are based on the combination of green coffee extract and Yerba mate extract, which constitute UNISLIM™.
Is a synergistic complex designed to accelerate lipid
release from storage sites, combat cellulitis and firm the skin.
LIPOCARE™ consists of:
1. Bupleurum chinensis extract
3. biotechnological coenzyme A (CoA)
and acts via 3 different pathways on lipolysis:
1. increase in cyclic AMP formation through activation of proteins G
2. maintenance of the cAMP pool by inhibition of phosphodiesterase
3. activation and transport of fatty acids towards the mitochondria for
combustion generating ATP.
The in vitro studies have enabled the action mechanism to be
• coenzyme A eliminates the fatty acids formed during
lipolysis: transformation of stored lipids to energy (ATP)
was demonstrated. The ATP synthesis rate increased by
95% relative to the controls.
LIPOCARE™ stimulates the natural process of elimination of fat.
• In vivo, the combined effect of the three pathways leading to the release
of lipids and the decrease of cellulitis.
The ballistometry study highlighted the firming effect of LIPOCARE™:
A profilometry study by image analysis demonstrated the significant
decrease of the orange peel aspect: Skin becomes firmer and
smoother and the superficial fat deposits (orange-peel skin) become
less apparent, to firm and sculpture the body.